Discepolo LLP represents clients in a wide range of cases. Our results distinguish our law firm. Below is a sampling of our results and ongoing cases.
- Toxic Tort:
$12,000,000 Don Discepolo and Discepolo LLP filed and achieved a settlement for a child injured by carbon monoxide, where defendant denied liability.
- Toxic Tort:
$500,000 Don Discepolo and Discepolo LLP filed and achieved a settlement for an adult injured by carbon monoxide, where defendant denied liability.
- Toxic Tort:
$100,000 Don Discepolo and Discepolo LLP filed and achieved a settlement for an adult injured by carbon monoxide, where defendant denied liability
- Toxic Tort:
$22,000,000 Filed and achieved a settlement for individual’s injured by carbon monoxide, where defendant denied liability
- Products liability: Obtained a SIGNIFICANT CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT for 16 individuals against a national medical device manufacturer
- Malpractice: Filed and obtained SIGNIFICANT CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT for numerous clients who received unnecessary stents
- Toxic tort: Filed and achieved a $650,000 SETTLEMENT in a carbon monoxide case where defendant denied liability
- Toxic tort: Filed and achieved a $34.3 MILLION DOLLAR JURY VERDICT for 23 plaintiffs in a carbon monoxide poisoning case
- Toxic tort/property damage, groundwater contamination: Filed and achieved a settlement valued at over $10,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS,with remediation and purchase of affected homes
Other Significant Cases
- Medical malpractice: Obtained a SIGNIFICANT CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT without filing suit in a case involving death from misdiagnosed deep vein thrombosis
- Toxic tort: Filed the first mass carbon monoxide case in Maryland history
- Insurance dispute: Filed and achieved a SIGNIFICANT CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT against national life insurance company for refusal to pay benefits upon death
- Medical malpractice: Filed and achieved a SIGNIFICANT CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT on behalf of an inmate who died while in the custody of a correctional facility
- Admiralty: Filed and achieved a SIGNIFICANT AND CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT for a woman injured on a boat in the Chesapeake Bay; she was permanently incapacitated to work and had medical bills approaching $1 MILLION DOLLARS
- Medical malpractice: Filed and achieved a settlement in a medical malpractice case for $3.5 MILLION DOLLARS for permanent brain damage (the case was rejected by three of the top medical malpractice plaintiff’s firms as having no merit)
- Medical malpractice: Filed and achieved a SIGNIFICANT AND CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT in first case of its kind, a psychiatric malpractice that resulted in the deaths of two police officers
- Medical malpractice: Filed and achieved a $3.5 MILLION DOLLAR JUDGMENT for a psychiatric medical malpractice that resulted in death
- Whistle blower: Filed and successfully obtained a CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT on behalf of former employee of a large CAR DEALER in Maryland
- Criminal defense: Successfully defended a man serving a 20-year sentence, winning post-conviction relief and a new trial
- Insurance dispute: Filed and achieved a CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT against major insurance company for refusing to pay a claim wrongfully denied under a valid policy
- Civil litigation: Obtained a jury verdict in favor of a Realtor against a large Maryland builder
- Business litigation: Successfully litigated and settled on behalf of a shareholder of a major contracting company in Maryland
The choice is yours — make it count
Any lawyer can take your case. Don’t settle for just any lawyer. Contact the attorneys at Discepolo LLP 24 hours a day to see how we can help. We offer a free initial consultation, and we take injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless we recover on your claim.
Located in the Inner Harbor, our firm is easily accessible and offers on-site, validated parking.
Real help for clients in Maryland, along the East Coast and across the country through Co-Counsel